Thursday 19 December 2019

DOWNLOAD HIKARU MONOTACHI PV

Hopefully Mayu will keep up her game, because this is her best song and video ever since she debuted. The more you watch this video, the more you come to appreciate just how truly difficult this video was to create, and how much it could have cost, too. This is what my sister asked me, and I have to say, I do see what she means. Well, she has of course proven me wrong with her new song and PV, showing that there is so much more to her than generic Idol cuteness and her beautiful, creepy little smile…. We basically see her as a CGI Idol, but nobody knew that she was one. This video is possibly showing a new Mayu and how she is changing. hikaru monotachi pv

Uploader: Teshakar
Date Added: 3 May 2012
File Size: 44.56 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49066
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Home About Us Contact Us. This is, by far, her best PV, and it has really impressed me and made me think twice about how I see Mayu now.

It shows a new side to her, one which I welcome with wide open arms, and it has really proven to me that Mayu is more than your generic Idol singer. Toggle navigation Toggle navigation. Well, she has of course proven me wrong with her new song and PV, showing that there is so much more to her than generic Idol cuteness and her beautiful, creepy little smile….

MELOS no Michi: Watanabe Mayu 3rd Single [Hikaru Monotachi] Tracklist

Hopefully Mayu will keep up her game, because this is her best song and video ever since she debuted. This video is possibly showing a new Mayu and how she is changing. We basically see her as a CGI Idol, but nobody knew that she was one. I was surprised by how cool and shocking the video became, with Mayu crashing and people finding out that she hijaru no longer real, and then slowly, the change of everything around her.

hikaru monotachi pv

This PV is actually quite scary in its own way, too. And that time and patience really shows in this video, or at least I think so. This is what my sister asked me, and I have to say, I do see what she means. We pull no punches on our opinions of music and pop culture.

It was weird to see that Mayu had been replaced by a computer generated Idol, as if she had never truly existed. Everything changed, which is where the magic of editing truly took place.

Hikaru Monotachi

It actually makes me think that Mayu has disappeared, and makes me wonder just how I would jikaru if she did disappear herself. All thoughts within this post are my own, and do not affect the thoughts of the other Selective Hearing staff members. I liked how a current trend was taken and turned into something better.

hikaru monotachi pv

I was, and I still am, so impressed by this video, and I really was not expecting anything from it at all until I saw the preview. Is this video showing the disappearance of the cute, creepy Mayu that we all know and love?

hikaru monotachi pv

Next article 9nine — Second 9. I have no idea how Aki P will top this single, because boy will it be hard, but I would like to see him try to make something better, something just as impressive, shocking and awesome as this. The more you watch this video, the more you come to appreciate just how truly difficult this video was to create, and how much it could have cost, too.

Previous article Secret — Poison. Is she growing up, will she be less of a cute girl, and more of a mature one? You get to see Mayu in a totally different light through this PV.

No comments:

Post a Comment