Monday 16 December 2019

DOWNLOAD CCCAM 2.3.0 SIFTEAM E1

Oscam can do it all and more. I'm using cccam 2. Sinceramente nn ti saprei dire se va in internet, mi stai facendo venire il dubbio. I have to restart the cccam 2. It would work great for a while, but then the occasional freezing would start. cccam 2.3.0 sifteam e1

Uploader: Salabar
Date Added: 5 February 2009
File Size: 31.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30597
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Previously cccam versions were standart one for all images. There is support on some other free lame servers As I get the infos around 2.

CCcam 2.3.0

Ne ho provati altri ma nn andavano. There is no more support for this box.

cccam 2.3.0 sifteam e1

Hello, I have a problem I do not know if it will be just me what happens: If any softcam was to be used for an underground HD pairing hack it would be OScam as it is open source and readily patchable. After that, I tried cccam 2. AGAINif you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself!!!!!!! I do have EMU firm in this box, but keys dont work.

There is no way to get EMU keys working on this box.

fccam Sei sicuro che il Decoder vada in internet? On server card change it takes very long time to find the codes from other servers. I've noticed that when I use v2. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

cccam 2.3.0 sifteam e1

Stay on older version to avoid any problem. I also heard something regarding that rumour, but we have to wait for a while until everything is uncovered. Can you help me, how can put my Arion AF to work with Kingstom cryptworks keys? Not very satisfied with this version of cccam. Any idea how to fix it?

cccam 2.3.0 sifteam e1

Cosa puo' essere successo? Visualizza la versione completa: D cmq grazie mille vanescar, smp disponibilissimo ; Buona giornata. I saw that this is true also.

Dream-Sat Upload Server

Fran as i said in the other tread you opened not really but many servers have blocked users there use cccam 2,30 cos some says it's stealing your clines that means you should install a earlier version of cccam like 2,13 2,14 Hi, you can send the link to find the cccam 2. Ho anch'io lo stesso problema di installazione fallita per la smartcam It disconnects my free servers as well. I think this way since the beginning and I wrote the same a lot of times. Ora prova a fare l'installazione manuale come descritto.

In this case, you have to find the appropriate version for your box and image that you have and install it manually.

Url2 Sifteam E1 Download

OK installato url2 perfetto ed ho installato cam If it's true about backdoor script than it's approved by my side! I use cccam 2.

I siifteam using the cccam2. Controlla dentro al Decoderguarda attraverso le fessure sopra il casse, se vedi led levando il cavo LAN e rimettendo se si accende.

No comments:

Post a Comment